Wednesday, April 18, 2012

March Reading List

I just realised last night that it is over half way through April and I still haven't posted my books that I read in March.  I am trying again to read 52 books in the year.  So far (including March) I have read 9 books.  That leaves me with 43 books to read in 9 months. Not too sure how that is going to go especially with Squishy due at the start of October. Anyways, here is what I read in March...





I could not for the life of me gets these to go in order so they are going backwards instead.  Damn blogger was not playing nice this morning.  The month of March was taken over by reading the Shopaholic series.  I really love these books.  They are light and funny and so easy to read.  There is a few more in the series but I only have 1 more on my ereader which I just finished last night.  If you are after a quick easy read I would recommend giving these a go.  And for anyone that is a little shopping obsessed the first book definitely helps to bring your spending into perspective!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx