Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Projects For Squishy

Firstly, let me start of by saying a massive thank you to everyone for all your lovely comments on my last post. It made my day to read all your gorgeous comments. This is exactly why I love the blog world and I am so glad that I back amongst it all again.  I had a question from one commenter asking if I had started any sewing/knitting projects for Squishy yet.  The simple answer to that is no.  Because I haven't been feeling well for so long all I have wanted to do is lie on the lounge and watch tv.  I do, however, have a bit of a list of projects that I would love to do before Squishy comes along in October.  I have found some great tutorials and patterns and I am just hoping I get time to do them all.  Click the photos below to be taken to the tutorials/patterns.














See, there are quite a few. So not quite sure if they will all get done but it'll be fun to try.  My energy levels are slowly returning so hopefully I will be able to get some stuff done soon.  Do you know any good baby tutorials that you would like to share?

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!
    I found this really sweet pants for a baby. The Pattern is in german, but i think there must be something similar in english. I made it for my godchild and it is growing with the baby and really easy to sew.
    http://www.farbenmix.de/shop/Alle-Kreativ-Ebooks/Babyhose-Felix-Kreativ-Ebook::9703.html
    Best wishes from Germany,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to get my sister a patchwork for her stroller or crib - they are so divine. Pity I can't sew

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some maternity clothes tutorials on Megan Nielsen's blog (and some lovely patterns), and the ottobre design magazine is excellent - 20ish patterns of varying sizes and styles in each mag, 4 mags a year. Excellent way to have a stash of kids' clothing patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are SO many gorgeous projects here! I really love these booties
    http://www.craftsy.com/project/view/Crocodile-Stitch-Booties-Babies/22421
    They would be cute as cute for a little girl! Are you going to find out what you are having?

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy moly, i totally just put your etsy store link in my favorites. baby nephew needs some of this stuff. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK I'm on cute overload right now! Especially those little knitted booties!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx