Saturday, April 28, 2012

Pyjama Party Reveal

Today is the big reveal day for Karen's Pyjama Party and I finished just in time.  I was hemming my pj's this morning before I headed out to the hairdresser.  I am so glad I got these finished today because it has been rainy gloomy weather all day so it's the perfect time for cosy new winter pj's.

Pyjama Party

I bought the fabric from Spotlight and it is so amazingly soft and warm I think I could live in these. Especially if this weather keeps up! I wonder if pj's are considered too casual for casual Fridays???  I love super baggy pj's so I went up a size from what I made last time and I am so happy with the cosiness.

Pyjama Party

Another part of the pyjama party was to share what we are currently reading.  I have become addicted to my ereader and I read a lot more now that I have it.  I keep it in my handbag so I can read whenever I have a spare moment.  It's amazing how much you can read in all those little moments.

Pyjama Party

I am currently halfway through Wicked by Sara Shepard.  This is the fifth book in the Pretty Little Liars series and I am totally addicted.  These books are only like 200 pages each and are so quick and easy to read.  I think after these though I am going to need something a bit more meaty to read so my next series on the list after these is the Millenium Trilogy.
And because Veronica Darling asked so nicely here is a quick pic of my new hair.  My hairdresser took this before and after and text it to me after I left.  I love the difference!

11 comments:

  1. The new hair colour is awesoome Kat! Hope to see you next weekend for G&G, not sure if you're thinking of coming up though. P.S. your boobs look to have grown, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great hair colour! Looks amazing. You are going to love the Millennium Trilogy. The first book is one of those books that once you finish it, you immediately wish you could forget everything about it so you can discover it all over again.

    Love your choice of fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely cute pjs. And the hair looks great x

    http://houseofpinheiro.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH love the print of those PJs they look really comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely PJs. Cute fabric.

    I haven't read any of the Pretty Little Liars series, will add to my reading list. The Millenium trilogy was very good. Have you seen the movies?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet pjs! I too embrace the "touch me nowhere" pj pants. The looser the better (but they do need to stay up)... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your PJ's look so cozy nice colour and your hair looks good too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for your PJs, but YAY for your hair colour! It looks delish! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute pjs. Your hair looks great. I love the colour and the curls.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! And the jammies are great too XD It's nice to finally come across a dog-loving sewists on the interwebs. Sticking you in my reader now (that sounds bad...)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so cute! Love the pink PJ's!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx