Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pyjama Party Sew-A-Long


I have been meaning to post about this for so long and keep forgetting.  I decided to join in with Karen's Pyjama Party to try and get back into sewing a little bit.  I don't think I am really going to be sewing myself too many clothes until after Squishy is born but I think pyjamas are definitely something I can do.  I also have a bit of a weakness for pyjamas so I can't resist adding a pair to the collection.


I am going to be using the pattern above which I have made once.  I made myself a summer pair of pyjama pants quite some time ago and they are still going strong in my pj stash.  So I figure why not add to the stash with a nice pair or winter pants.

I was hoping to use some fabric from my stash until I realised that there is nothing suitable for winter pyjamas that I have a enough of to cut the pattern pieces from.  So my plan is to hit up Spotlight on Saturday so that I can get started.  I am a bit behind but they have only cut the pattern out and sewn the inner leg seam so far so there is plenty of time to catch up.  Which means there is plenty of time for you to catch up to.  So if you want to join in make sure you pop over here and sign up!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like so much fun, what a sweet blog you have too, happy pyjama making, love Posie

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx